Earth Girl

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Randomness. :-)

I'm in the mood to say whatever right now so here goes. I have a bug bite inside of the curl of my ear. How wierd is that? I think Monk is the best detective show on earth. I have been having to get up at 3:30am 5 days a week for about 3 weeks and now I don't have to!!! School's out! (I go to school on the internet during English time, and I'm in Texas. NOT a good mix. Unless your with Angela!) If any of you are wondering about my name the first part 'earth' I chose because I was born on earthday and I have an earth sign. 'Bint' means 'girl' in Arabic (a or the language they speak in Egypt, can't remember) and I was born in Egypt. So you slap 'em together and you get Earthbint. Clever. I think it is funny that both of Angela's kids found their way into my purse (at separate times) and found a gumball, then stuck it in their mouth. Ben did that twice and Avery once! But they know that I don't have anymore so they haven't been in my purse since. I think pizza, korma and chinese make my tummy a bottomless pit. I also like DONUTS!!!, rootbeer, cinnamon rolls, frozen custard and a lot of other crap that I shouldn't eat. I'm going swimming tomorrow. My Aunt (Sara) is coming over soon! I want to get the perfume Sweet pea and touch of sun. Angela has dissapeared, so I'm going to go find her now...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home