Earth Girl

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twilight: The Review

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
After 5 months of anticipation and random outbursts of squeals, I FINALLY SAW TWILIGHT!! It came out in the UK yesterday. My poster came in the mail today. I listened to the soundtrack 43 times yesterday and Gina and I were trying to figure out where each song would be in the movie. I loved the 2 Paramore songs. At the cinema, a group of girls with twilight t-shirts were first in line :). We assured Gina's Mom that we were NOT as obsessive as them (only because the t-shirts are christmas presents...).

I liked the beginning. It was immense.
(One of )My favourite parts in the book was the meadow scene. They didn't do it right in the movie.
I loved the placing of the song 'Supermassive Blackhole' - when they were playing baseball. That scene was awesome. Emmett was cool.
Their first kiss started off awkward, then it appeared that Edward's thought process changed from 'sweet and precious' to 'let's get it on' in 3.2 seconds. And why wasn't she wearing any pants?!
Jasper did looked constipated.
The ballet studio scene was amazing. Loved it.
There were too many little scenes that were 30 seconds long at the beginning.
I liked Edward's peacoat.
She didn't wear enough make up to prom.
They didn't have the JacobBella tree.
I thought the scene where he shows Bella his monster-ness was awesome. And scary. And cute.
They could have done more with the sparkling skin.
When they first met was good, except he looked like he was about to puke rather than eat her.
Having said the ballet studio scene was amazing, when Edward was sucking the venom out of her arm, it looked like he was making out with the wrong part of her. Just about everyone in the theatre laughed :)
They should have had more Alice.
The tree scene was cool.
He was hot when he did that car spinny thing then got out to save Bella from the idiotfaces in Port Angeles. Then he did another car spinny thing. DON'T MESS WITH EDWARD.
I thought it was sweet how they added the scene when Bella is sleeping and she moves her head to sleep on Edward's tummy.

Bella never got to say 'You dazzle people.'
Edward and Bella should have read the book before making the movie.
'Let me sign' was perfect for the movie. And they put it in the perfect place. *Sigh* So cute. My favourite part in the song is when he says 'I will wrap you in my arms.' *Sigh* So cute. Listen to it and you will agree. Even though you can't really understand him when he sings.
I liked Bella's ring.
Could you tell Edward was english? I could. Gina couldn't.

I'm seeing it again on Monday.
If there is nobody in the world close to Edward's perfectness, I blame Stephanie Meyer for breaking the hearts of 4 million girls.

In the meantime I get to revise for my mock exams! Hooray!
Here's 'Let me Sign'



The book was better.

That's all.

PS I chose red writing to signify the theme of vampires but, with a green background, it adds a bit of a christmas touch, don't you think?



PPS Happy Birthday Joshua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home