Earth Girl

Friday, July 07, 2006

Aunt Angela

Recently my Aunt Angela did a post completely about me! So now I'm going to do one completely about her! She has gorgeous red hair and she has the best laugh in the world. When I get out of control, genes kick in and I start going hysterical and her laugh pops out of me. Her 'scent' smells sweet and she doesn't wear a disgusting perfume that she puts on by the truck load. She wears a perfume that is so sweet, it makes you want to be near her.

Angela can always make me laugh and she gives the best hugs. I can fall asleep in her lap and I love it when se plays with my hair. She can do up your hair in minutes and you'll have the most adorable hairdo on the planet. When she got married I got in a huff because I didn't want to share her! But now she has 2 kids, I can kiss, hug and tickle them all day long (and change the occasional poopy diaper) and they will giggle and say the most adorable things.

Whenever I know I'm going to see her I get so excited. When I found out I was going to stay with her 6 weeks, I started counting the days!! I can always trust Angela to pick out the cutest outfit and the yummiest treats for when we watch movies all night long. I recently discovered frozen custard, all thanks to Angela!

She always manages to take a picture at the perfect moment. So she has plenty of perfect snapshots of my sisters and I and her kids. She is nobody's fool and she loves a good chat on the phone or on msn! Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home