Earth Girl

Saturday, April 05, 2008

General Hoo ha

I have an urge to blog.
But there's so many possibilities!!
I could blog about how I almost fell off a horse yesterday.
Or how I went tubing.
Or K's 18th birthday bash.
I could blog about how I've been waiting to watch Monk since I woke up.
Or the party I went to last night.
Maybe the piano lesson that I was supposed to have this morning.
Or how about stomping on the garbage.
Seeing Step Up 2
Moving my movie night 4 times.
My movie night.
English coursework.
My birthday in 3 weeks
How retarted my cats are.
How messy my room is.
Why I'm wearing a Mickey Mouse hat.
The fashion show I am going to tomorrow.
My new school shoes.
How excited I was when I got a letter in the mail.
How disappointed I was when I found out it was from Specsavers telling me that I need to make an appointment.
My new block of pink plastic/ wax/ glue that I got FREE in a magazine, that they call lip gloss.
I haven't done my nails in a whole 3 days.
How I got 2008 on the helicopter game.
What I had for lunch.
How amazingly fun it was to mop the floor.
How tall Katherine is.
How stinky A-M's feet are (just kidding...)
My new found amazement with tipx-ex
How both of my watch straps with sentimental value have broken.

Or maybe I'll just wait for something SO amazing I'l just HAVE to blog about it...

And why do they have Webdings as a one of the few font options?

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love hearing what you have to see. Even when you CLEARLY have nothing to say. :)
I'm listening to knock knock jokes right now.
From a 4-year-old.
SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

 
At Monday, April 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say. I meant say.

Couldn't care less what you have to see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home