Earth Girl

Friday, February 01, 2008

How hard can it be? It's only the wrong side of the road...

So my Mom and Grandma pick me up from school. Grandma's driving. As soon as we got out of the school parking lot I knew I was going to be amused by all of the things they would say.
NOTE: Wind shield wipers are repeated many times because it's England and it was raining on and off every 2 minutes.

M: Go left here. Shift. So just the three of us were going to go out to eat- Wind shield wipers... but then I went to Marks and Spencers so we aren't anymore. Turn left here.
G: Left? Right he-
M: No, left
G: Right here?
M: Yes. Shift. Curb!!!! You should have seen here before. Guess what car overtook her?
Me: BMW
M: Yup. Windshield wipers. So I honked at him then he put on his breaks. It was even in a no passing zone!!
G: Ya but road rage-
M: I know but he needs to know not-shift-to mess with me. Turn right here.
G: Right here?
M: Shift. SHIFT!!
G: I'm shifti-
M: Curb!!
G: Well, She got some sushi
M: Ya but it's for me
G: Us
M: ME! Sushi's MY thing.
G: Okay!...
M: Wind shield wipers. Curb!!
*Hits the curb*
Silence
Me: Well I've had eel once.
M: Shift.

Well there's a little snippet...

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 01, 2008 , Blogger Angela said...

I am crying from laughing. This is hilarious.
It pretty much sums up the three of you in one little scene.

"Ya, but road rage"
"Sushi's MY thing"
"I've had eel once"

Dude. This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Monday, February 04, 2008 , Blogger S said...

It doesn't get any better than this. Maybe Grandma needs to stay......she is good material.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home