Earth Girl

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Half Term

A-M just yelled at me from the living room and goes 'Right, Jeremy was standing by his car and was standing about 4ft away and it didn't work so he stepped 10ft away and it still didn't work the he stuck it to his head and it worked!' Does that make any sense WHATSOEVER?

So, it's half term and I am so ready for it, even though it started 4 days ago. We get these things called progress grades from school and it gives you a number from 1-4 (1 - Excellent 2-good etc.) the a letter A-C. The number is your attainment grade and the letter is effort. Well at my school it doesn't matter if you get a 39 as the number as long as you have 'tried your hardest' blah blah blah. Well I got a B in physics because of my silly teacher, don't even get me started on him... What really got me excited on my report though is the written bit from your form teacher. She says I am 'fun loving, polite, popular and has a good circle of friends' did you catch that? She said I'M POPULAR!!

On monday I was invited to Chester, which is like WELL cool. Went shopping and got this gorgeous jacket thing from New Look
On tuesday I chilled and did a bit of uneccessary homework (uneccessary on the teachers part by the way, I don't thrive on doing homework that hasn't been set). My mother got some boots, her dream boots and I went around trying all of the sample perfumes and ended up smelling like a perfume factory.
On Wednesday I chilled again and did some homework, and had left over pizza.
Thursay - went to Mom's shop (me and A-M). We got so annoying that she had to send us to the library around the corner, not the brightest idea don't you think? There was 4 bottles of this 'Fentimen's Cola' in her fridge, by the end of the day there was none, we had bought them all. I wonder what made us so annoying...
Friday - Going Manchesta wif me folks. Goin PRIMARK. My Mom says she is going to throw Dad into there. And we were all like, awww, he'll die! (Primark is this huge place where they sell everything for about £2 and it is a nightmare to move in that place on a saturday, and my Dad doesn't like crowds so not a good mix!)

This is just stuff springing to mind now...

Last Thursday (still in school) we had this talk after school about D of E (a making-yourself-a-better-person scheme) and I couldn't get a ride because my Dad was in Belgium and Mom had to deal with 2 other busy kids so I decided I would skip it. Everyone was like 'Oh but you have to go' on the day and Beth (I'm sure I've mentioned her bofore, but she's my friend) offered me a ride. So I go to her house after school, I have nothing to wear and she is a little bit, umm, bigger than me so none of her clothes fit me. I ended up going in a skirt, legging and a white hoodie, anyway the bottom line is it was humiliating because main thing in D of E is a major hiking thing. And I was wearing a skirt, kind of ironic.

I got new glasses on Saturday. They're purple. I didn't wear glasses all summer because the ones I had, I sat on and you're not supposed to get new ones until your yearly eye check up. Stupid right? I should of gone to Specsavers! Oh wait, I did (that's funny because, they have commercials all over the place and their catch phrase is 'Should've gone to specsavers').

I just got a new blog idea, if you're lucky I might do 2 today!

Today in the car on our way to the shop the conversation got onto cell phones. My Mom goes 'My screen is breaking I'm gonna have to get a new one soon. 'Automatically everyone except me goes 'Oh ya I need one really bad.' We have all had our phones for four years, except of course Katherine. I then said 'Hold on a minute Katherine. We have had the same phone for 4 years and you have gone through 4. You're not allowed to say that.' Have I told you about this? She's had her first one, which was a flip phone and she decided that hers was out of date and got another one. I rerally nice pink one. Then she drops it down the toilet. End of that one. She then has to use A-m's for a while because she needs it more than her. Finally she got a cheap flip phone which she has now. I thought that was funny :-)

I got a bank statment yesterday and I am 1/200th of a way to having A million big ones. I wrote all over it in highlighter yesterday because I was so exciteed.

I was also excited about the 2 comments I had from my cake post yesterday.

Now if you'll excuse me I must indulge myself playing the helicopter game for 5 minutes then I shall write up that next post. Or myabe posts. ??? That'll be the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home