Earth Girl

Monday, July 23, 2007

I like to be in America, OK by me in America, Everything free...

Put your hands in the air! *Ooo, Ooo*

Like you just don't care *Ooo, Ooo*

Everybody over there *Ooo, Ooo*

Put your hands in the air!! *Ooo, Ooo*



I'm sure that's not how the song goes but I tried! EARTH GIRL has landed in the USA, people! I know I've been here for just over a week, but I've just been chillin' with the crew, you know who you are, cool dudes (and dudessess). So far, I have been swimming 23 times, eaten 17 of my favourite foods and been shopping 9 times. This is heaven, it don't get much better than this. I haven't blogged for over a month so I don't expect my loyal readers to take me back that easily BUT... no there's no but actually.


My precious Aunt A and Uncle J are moving very soon, and I think of all the places she has lived, I've liked this one the best, I think the pool has given her venu a considerable advantage, but still. I came back this year and now Avee can talk! I wasn't ready for that, these kids are growing up WAY too fast. I love the new phrases that they are coming out with. Ben said today 'Can I get a piece of quiete!' And Avee says 'I dunno, I guess' From the Incredibles, she misses out the 'something amazing' it's so cute when she wavers up and down on the 'guess' part :-)

Tonight I get to sleep on the bed of yummniness (I think) because J has gone on a business trip BUT S and L and J are gone, I wish them lots of luck for the journey home, they gonna need it. I would like to thank S for all the swims and shopping sprees that she took me on. And I thank J and L for being goofballs with me :-)

Aunt A just came home with some twizzlers so now it's 18 of my favourite foods :-)


Well, I have developed short term memory loss over the last hour and I have forgotton the other 53 things I was going to post about. I'm sure it will come to me soon. Ciao for now...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 31, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do not understand where you got such a great writing ability and sense of humor! Maybe you got my share! LOL the whole time:) I think we are lacking in showing you a good time, we need to up those numbers:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home