Earth Girl

Friday, February 16, 2007

Me, Strange? Nahh

Over the past week, I have been accused of being 'strange' 'odd' or 'weird.' I'm not that weird am I? Certainly getting my hair cut, washed and straightened then going home and washing my hair and straightening it isn't that weird. Or singing songs that no other living creature in this universe could understand except maybe that blobby thing off of Men in Black while chopping up Babybels? Or being 13 going on 21 and watching Brother Bear and Hercules? Talking in attemted Shakepearean language? Doing my nails, then 2 hours later decide I don't like the colour, then do them again? Being absolutely enthralled when we are having stuffed crust pizza!!? Oh, who am I kidding? I am crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home