Earth Girl

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Justuff

We just went to get a cheese-booger at McDonalds. We always jump at the chance of going to McDonalds, because it's very rare. But then whenever we get there, we always are complaining and stare in astonishment at the resemblence between the real thing and the picture. They probably get famous chef's to do all the pictures, then hire some people that are bored out of thier minds and decide to try and make the burger look as gross as possible without changes the ingredients. My Dad always says 'I wonder when the flem will kick in' and it always does. But we washed it down with a healthful McFlurry. Yum. But we all know in the end we are going to come back and have it again another day :-)

While I was walking outside with my clip-clop boots, these 2 chavs* were outside smoking and because I was the last one out, they stared at me. My botts were the only thing breaking the silence. So I think that one girl was trying to imitate my clipitty-clop boots. Or she was just have a spaz attack. No, she didn't say 'Clip - clop' she said 'Bleaughhhk, bleaughhhk, bleaughhhk!' She wasn't coughing or anything. But I was just wondering what she was doing, she sounded like a vomiting duck which made it undecipherable as to what the heak she was doing.


Anyway, do you remember in a previous blog when I said I was going to "Brooje"? Well, when I got there, that was just about the ONLY (and I'm not exaggerating here) combination of spelling that they didn't have. I saw all over the place, Bruge, Brugge, Bruuge. Brugghe, Brúge, Brúgge, Bruges, and it just goes on and on. I just thought that was funny that the was I guessed how to spell it was completely and utterly wrong :-)

*Chav - lower class, uneducated, scouse accent. Tight, high, perfect, hairsprayed, ponytails, hoop earrings and pink velvet tracksuits for girls. Exercise pants with socks tucked over the end of their pants, balding at 15, baseball hats for boys.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chav' I have seen a few of them in my day. Hey will you call David and tell him to watch this cute baby girl so I can go get some bread! Great couple post! LOVE to hear about your crazy world. Angela and I played the same ball game just the other day.... it was a sight to see... we rounded up to a full minute from 3 sec:) AND I am the boss my mom says so

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home