Earth Girl

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Being Cooped up in a house does things to you

Last night, me and Katherine were playing around on a fit ball ( a really huge bouncy ball). What you are supposed to do is, Get your hands and knees on it and balance, then when you are an expert at that, you take off a hand or leg etc. Well, me and Katherine weren't supposed to be up, so we quietly entertained ourselvese by doing that. I timed her and she said 'I'll go for a minute' I kept kicking that ball and going upsidown to look at her face - because that's what abnoxious little sisters are supposed to do- but unfortunately she did stay on. My turn. I got on le grande ball and stayed on for 55 seconds, then I decided to touch her nose. I did that, but I fell off. She refused to say I had done a minute because I still had 0.43 seconds to go. Why invent rounding if we can't use it?

Our family, well the kids of our family, have been so creative as to watch TV for days straight. I sincerely think that all three of our brains put together could produce, ah heak I can't even produce somethig witty and funny with the mush inside my head. Still, I have done something else over the holidays. I have painted my nails approx. 47 times over the last almost month.

I have to force myslef to revise this week, and so far my will power to do that isn't proving very strong. To me, Chemistry is just too complicated for my blonde head and that is all I have to say. Except, why am I saying everything I am typing in my head, in an englsih accent? I really need to do something about my appearence as well, I'm wearing hobo gloves, a mickey mouse hat and 2 socks on each foot. Why? Now I have to crawl away and revise the wonders of Buddhism .

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 05, 2007 , Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Friday, January 05, 2007 , Blogger Angela said...

"Why invent rounding if we can't use it?" That's great!
Uh, the day you blame something on being a blonde---like Chemistry being hard, is the day I get to blame being so skinny on eating too much chocolate. Nice try, ain't gonna fly.
How are the revisions going.
Love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home