Earth Girl

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Gob smacked

Today at stagecoach during our 10 minute break, there were a few strange sights...

We (my friends and I) were sitting the opposite side of a table from a couple of boys that were fighting with eachother. We didn't really notice until one of then had gathered a little army together. Of 5 year old blonde girls with attitude! He obviously wanted the chair so got 4 girls and they started pushing him and pulling him and pushing the chair and screaming in there high pitched voices in his face. Then the boy (Ellliot) finally pushed him sideways off the chair. The little army all piled onto the chair so they could save it for their master. (They were seriously only Ben's size) They screeched for their king to take his throne, he did. Then they put on tootoos and danced for him. To far? Well anyway, it wasn't something you see everyday! It was like humans trying to overthrow a giant!!!

THEN!!! When the bell went, I was walking towards the doorway and I saw the leader of the blonde midgets. she said 'Hi Erica!' Now this took me completely by surprise because a) we had never talked to eachother and b) because there were at least 50 other people in the stagcoach. How did she know my name?? I mean I knew her name, I know about everyone's name from registration but surely her memory is considerably smaller then mine. Anyway, I said 'Hi' back then she said 'How did I know your name?' You got me there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home