Earth Girl

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What got me out of bed this morning

This morning I was lying in bed and telling myself that I sould really get up now. When Anne-Marie and Katherine we saying that there were window cleaners cleaning our windows! I wasn't too bothered because they had done it before. Katherine came in and said that Dad called blah blah blah. Then she went out and then the window that was close to the foot of my bed was being cleaned. I froze, and was trying to hide my head without being too obvious. Then when he came down the ladder and was going to clean the window next to me, I jumped out of my bed so fast, that I surprised myself. All the while Katherine was watching and laughing.

Anyway, we went to Scotland for 3 days and I'm going to do a post on it. It may take a few months :-) though so that's why I'm telling you there is something on the way... And it invovles a book called 'Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging'

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi darlin, you sure do know how to leave your audience hangin... Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging? Sounds very interesting! Hope all is well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home