Earth Girl

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stagecoach

Only 3 days back from America and I'm already working as and actress :-) I'm doing this stagecoach thing with Anne-Marie. Nobody I knew was going so I was a little nervous. But then I saw a girl from my old school and her cousin. So I was hanging out with them. I hadn't seen her for about 3 years. She changed a lot! Make - up wise and stuff. To tell you the truth they were kind of umm... tarts. They wore revealing clothes and like to play manipulative games with boys, like if they want some candy, they have to give both of them a kiss or a hug. I mean, I think they are cute but I don't go that far!

Anyway, they were fun. We were doing Fame in the chorus line. Which is I think 2 plays, I was Mel. Millie and Polly (the gals I was talkin about) were Star and Katy. People wer finally getting up the nerve to ask me where I used to live and things like that on the penultimate day (long word for a blonde!). One boy surprised when he asked me because I go to stagecoach with him every week! I'm making friends with a couple more down-to-earth girls.

Anyhoo, the day of the play we were all giddy and when it was time to get ready we were even more so. But we had to put on lots and lots of make up. Tonnes of blush. Well, I didn't put much on but the dance teacher who was putting make up on people were looking like clowns by the end of the 2 1/2 minute make over.

While we were waiting in a room before going on stage, I was standing next to Millie and she was sitting next to 2 boys. It was then that they saw me for the first time with make up on. And they started chatting to me about stuff. They never did before. My Mom said it was the make up :-P

Well, the show was great. I have another blog on the way but now I have to go to YW!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen the show! And the tarts...heh. That made me laugh.
Love you!

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ALIVE... missed you can't wait for the next post:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home