Earth Girl

Friday, July 14, 2006

While I was sleeping...

Since Jay (Angela's man), has gone on a buisness trip, Angela, Sara and I have been sharing THE bed. It's a huge whopper with a tempur matress. So I just float to heaven everytime I go to sleep on it. Well, Sara isn't usually here, so Angela and I have no problems when we share the bed. It got a little crowded when Sara came in. I thought it would be fine. And it was, for me. Apparently (while I'm in heaven) I'm relaxed and a take up the whole bed.

The next day while we were having dinner Sara remembers this and starts lecturing me that when there are 3 people in the bed, the small child should not get the whole bed or be ABLE to get the whole bed. Then she demonstrated. Sara was the salad dressing, Angela was the sunglasses, and I was the sharp knife. So she layed them out on the table like so: I I I. And said 'When you share a bed with 2 other people, you are NOT supposed to sleep like this!' : III. (There was a more dramatic change of direction, it's harder to show when using italics. But you get the picure) Basically, the sharp knife was diagonally overlapping the sunglasses and salad cream

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I decided today to go home :( and climb in my own huge bed (which in two weeks you are welcome to have HALF) So sharp knife and sunglasses have fun til the master arrives:)sweet dreams.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home