Earth Girl

Friday, July 21, 2006

Tootin' and pollutin'

The other night when Angela and I went to sleep, Angela put Ben on his bed. When she put him down, 10 seconds later he let out a very loud toot, and then another longer one. We were giggling as girls do. Ben was half asleep but he crawled back over onto the Bed me and Angela were sleeping on. He some how made his way from Angela's head, down to her feet, crawled across my legs and landed next to me with a splinter of room.

Angela was dead tired so she was asleep in 30 seconds and started to breathe heavily. Well, Ben next to me was long gone too. But he kept letting out these tremendous 'good ones' as my Dad would say. I was sniggering for quite some time.


A couple nights later we went to bed again, putting Ben in his own bed. And when me and Angela had stopped talking Angela set free a little perfect girlie toot. I was laughing and she said 'That was Ben!' And if it wasn't for the little tootin show that Ben put on 2 nights before, I wouldn't have believed her. But I would have believed her if I didn't notice a vital point and said 'I would have believed you if you didn't hold your breath right before it!'

Then a minute later she started snoring and I was saying in my head 'Oh great' because I knew it was possible for her to fall asleep that fast. But then chuckling she said 'Jus kidding!' I was like 'Phew'

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006 , Blogger Code Yellow Mom said...

you are HILARIOUS!!! This is the blog I come to for the REAL scoop on angela, for sure. She holds her breath. good to know. :)

 
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like fond memories of a tooting aunt and her kid!!! You must be so sad that J came back to claim his side of the bed. Just look at what he has been missing:) After all these years thanks for the tip!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home