Earth Girl

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cars cars cars!

I want to get a peugeot 107 when I'm older. My Dad likes fancy cars and motorcycles but he has recently found a new hobby, nevertheless he loves to name the fancy or old fashioned that drive by. Once my little sister surprised me when she yelled out the make and model of a car that flew by. So far the only one I have remembered is an Audi TT. Unfortunately he didn't have a son. But he's content with sharing it with us every once in a while. And maybe when I have more money I will get a micra C+C!

Anyway, my mom has a good taste in cars. But she despises huge honkin' SUV's. She calls them gas guzzling road hogs. I completely agree. I like fancy cars like my Dad but some I see are WAY to OTT. Like the ones that are really low and you have to crawl into, or the ones with bulging curves that stick up at the back and front.

I like the little song that goes 'Riding along in my automobile! My baby beside me at the wheel. Cruising and playing the radio. With no particular place to go!' It plays on a radio station in England every time Johnny Walker comes on. But I (the I is emphasized) think it sounds like 'Johnny Wonker!' But that's just me. Or is it? Hmm...


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like riding in my car with my cute blonde neice:) singing that song!! great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home