Earth Girl

Friday, July 14, 2006

Favourite Movie lines

I've decided to make a post entirely about lines from movies. I can't think of very many on he spot but I have couple, I'll update it whenever one pops into my head or I watch a movie with funny lines. Please excuse me if the lines are not word perfect =).

Wedding singer - (this is one of Angela's favouite lines too) Guy at a party: 'So, I heard your girl dumped you at the alter.' Wedding singer: My parents also died when I was 13. You wanna bring that up too?' Guy: 'No. Why would I want to bring that up?' Wedding singer: ' I don't know.' (The way he say 'I don't know' cracks me up)

X-men- (This will only be funny if you know how much wolverine hates cyclops it's also a little rude) Scene: They have just entered a museum and they split up. They soon find out that they are not alone; they are with a shapeshifter. The shapeshifter turns into wolverine and they fight eachother. The real wolverine wins and he comes out of the room they were fighting in. The others don't know it's really him. Wolverine: 'It's me' Cyclops: 'Prove it' (Pause) Wolverine: 'Your a dick' Cyclops 'OK' and they move on. That has left me laughing for at least 5 minutes.

I want you to guess this one: 'I'm tired of you emotional constipation!' Clue: it's a movie with monkeys in it.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 01, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this water sanitary? It looks questionable to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home