Earth Girl

Friday, August 04, 2006

News of the fantabulous Erica

I stayed with Sara for a day and a bit and we went to a water park! The lazy river was so much fun! I wish I could have stayed longer. :-( On the other hand I got mail today! Do you know how rare that is? Well, I guess if your gone for 2 months there is bound to be SOMETHING in the mail for you. Sara, tell me more about this size 6 1/2 free shoe thing. I found out how my clean room was kept while I was gone. All I can say is, never employ AnneOmarie to be your maid. Well, no that's not true. She doesn't mind cleaning as long as it is never her own room. Ok, my eyes are starting to jump all over the place so I better stop before I make a mess with my words.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, August 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I am not comfortable with the Blah Blah title then talk of me. I miss you all and wish you could have stayed twenty-three days longer. I hope you get your head on straigh soon- jet lag is for the birds:)

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 , Blogger Erica said...

I changed the title :-)

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you fantabulous little girl.

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew... I had been checking:) The shoes 6.5 story was from an old Oprah. Manufactors like models in that size to model their shoes. So they give them away for feedback, which I think you would be awesome at. Look up some shoe companies or have Angela talk to her Steve Maddon contact:) good luck and get to bloggin more! and start binding your feet you are a Smith girl ya know!:)

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 , Blogger Erica said...

Angela... heehee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home