Earth Girl

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Half Term

This week, I get the whole week off from school. Yay! It's called half term. In England we have 3 terms that make up the school year. Every term we get 2-3 weeks off. And in the middle of a term we get a HALF term for a week. Clever huh?

Anyway, I haven't blogged in eons. And really I don't have a clue what I'm going to talk about so I hope it flows....
Today A-M isn't here thanks to church. She is staying at a friends house and she stayed overnight. Which is kinda good for both of us. Katherine + Anne Marie = arguments, fights, voicebox damage, when there is 2 remotes that are currently not lost, lots of channel changing etc. etc. So far me and K haven't lost it yet with eachother so that's ok.

Last night I was bored so I decided to have a makeover. I got a big mirror and sat in a cahir with all of my make up. No one could see my face. I was happily gooping on the make up for quite a long time. Everyone thought I was just being vain :-) My Dad just went out of he room and told my mom about my vanity. I was then going up the stairs and she walked out and saw me all make-up uped and said 'You didn't tell me about this part!' Then my Dad walked out and they were all staring at my face. My Dad was like 'Oh!' And he thought I was being a teenager watching myself pout (which by the way I can't, my sister has tried to give me lessons but it just doesn't work). So now today, without taking my make up off last night, I look like a blonde goth.

I'm so happy because Monk is playing a new series :-D And I'm getting into a show called Due South. My goodness I have a load of HW. Have you heard of the Goo goo dolls? You would think they are girls right? Boys. I'm dying for some Ben & Jerry's. My stupid kitty kept me up all night on saturday. He kept lying on my head... I can see that this isn't really a paragraph anymore the definition is: a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea.

It isn't really a particular idea anymore, it's just a pile of random thoughts I am having :-)

Man, I could only put 2 paragraphs together that make sense. I'll tell ya what, school has drained my life of blogisity time and interestingness. So when I finally do have something to say, it turns out like this :-) But I betchya I'll have something to talk about by the end of the week. We are going to have tea this week. It's our tradition now, every school break we have, we go have a spot of propa english tea (hot chocolate). With cucumber sarnies, scones and chocolate biscuits. Mmmmm

Must dash, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home