Earth Girl

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CAKE! Everybody loves cake!

Since my life seems to have been a bit un-blog-able lately, I have decided to blog about things that have happened in the past, by past I mean before I discovered blogging. This first one is about cake, who knows how many more I am able to conjure up...

It all started on the 22nd April when I was prep 4 (3rd Grade). My Mom told me that she was going to bake me a cake and take it into school later on that day (because it was my birthday, of course). Little did I know how much trouble it took her to make that cake. I'm not sure exactly how this story goes but I will try my best to make it as accurate as possible. This was before my Mom go ther shop so she was able to do things like this.
SO, she was making my cake at home and realized that she needed something from the store. Off she goes in her car to buy whatever. Then she realizes that she needs some gas desperately. So she goes to the gas station to get some gas. At home she was able to finish this cake and now had to do the frosting. Now, over here in England you have to make your own because this country isn't as convenient as to have ready made frosting at stores. She was in the middle of frosting the cake when the fuzz visited our house.

It turns out that while at the gas station, with her wallet on top of the car, intending to pay, was so (I have no idea how to spell this word) siatracked that she had forgotten to pay. Wallet on top of the car, filled up, got in the car, drove home. The police had her wallet and she went to pay for the gas. By the time she got home, of course, the frosting was rock 'ard. She had to make some more. Finally, the cake was done and she came to my school, I, completely unaware of what she had been through to bring me a birthday cake. Don't even get me started on what it looked like... My Mom said that it was Earth Day, and it looked like a pile of dirt, so it all works out. It was really good though.

A couple of days later, we went to see one of my Mom's friends. My Mom still hadn't told me her encounter with the police and Anna, her friend, mentions it and I was like 'Whaa?' and she goes 'You've no idea how much trouble your Mum went through to get you that cake.' Or something along those lines. I'm sure there was something else that made this story more dramatic but I am afraid I have forgotten, but if I remember I will keep you posted! Get it? Because you post on a blog. Ahahaaaa......

You have no idea how long it took me to find a picture of me eating a cake, that's not the same one by the way, I was trying to find the one of me diving head first into a huge cake when I just turned one. Do you know which one I mean?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 , Blogger S said...

Did someone say CAKE!!!!! Actually I have never been much of a cake pan, but I have been known to be as FLAKY as yo momma! Wish you were here I would make you a cake everyday! Aunt AM can feed you the ben & jerry! LOL
I have missed your bloggin

 
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 , Blogger S said...

I think that is supposed to say CAKE PERSON! But not really a cake pan either.

 
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 , Blogger NOBODY said...

Oh my gosh, that little baby Erica, bring her here, I just want to kiss that cute little face!

"Sidetracked". Like, you're on a track doing something, and something to the side catches your attention so you are sidetracked.

Your mom is lucky she gets to blame her cake making skills on "earth day". My cakes tend to look like a pile of crap, but none of my kids were born on crap day.

 
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 , Blogger NOBODY said...

Oh yeah, Sara's right, come here my sweetie, we'll fatten you right up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home