Earth Girl

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This One's for S

Relationship: Aunt

Our song: No Particular Place to Go by Chuck Berry

Our Show: Ourselves

Best Present She Ever Gave Me: Very much needed Taco Bell

Our Food: Breakfast restaurants and Starbucks

Best Road Trip: To see the big trees

Longest Road Trip: To see Nobody

She would never: not know how to get back home if she was spun around in a car and put in a back alley and blind folded.



She always: wants to go swimming with me



Can't believe I did: Thought she wasn't as cool as Nobody

Weirdest thing I've seen her do: Eat a lemon whole


What I love: When she calls me

Jelous of: Cute Baby

Cutest Picture of Us (that I can find):

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 25, 2007 , Blogger Erica said...

Why is the spacing so retarded? I tried...

New and improved ones will be created when I feel like it.

 
At Thursday, October 25, 2007 , Blogger S said...

AHHHH you are so sweet! I gotta tell you Nobody is naturaly cool, I gotta work at it:) I am gonna blog about you so keep posted:)

 
At Monday, October 29, 2007 , Blogger S said...

You know I was gonna do a post back at you but truly......it would say the same thing as yours? Wanna go swimming? I am so ready!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home