Earth Girl

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This One's for Nobody

Relationship: Aunt


Our Song: Bad Day by David Powter


Our Catchphrase: 'I KNOW!' - Monica from Friends


Our Food: Ben and Jerry's


Best Present she ever gave me: Pink Ring


Accidently in Common: Rhyming middle name.


Our Show: Veronica Mars (and Monk)


Can't Believe I did: Spent 5 years apart, only seeing her a few days a year.


(ONE of our) Cute stories: When I was 3 or 4 we went to get McDonald's. I had some fries and started eating them about 5 at a time. Nobody turned around and asked 'What are you doing? You look like a pig!'

'I'm eating like you!'


(One of the) Coolest things she let me do: Sit with only my legs in her car while she was driving.

Jelous of: Her mattress


Forgot to let her take a picture of...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 25, 2007 , Blogger S said...

Isn't it great not a single person outside of our blog circle has any idea the value of that button. SO COOL!

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 , Blogger NOBODY said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love it.
I LOVE this. Love it.
I'm linking to it. You are so cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home