Earth Girl

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm 15 What do you expect?

I just listened to 'Drops of Jupiter.' LOVE that song. Loveitloveitloveit. Anyway, this week was interesting. Here's my story.

Monday morning my class was told that we were going to have a sex ed lecture/ activity day on Friday. Of course being 15, everyone was really excited. Later that day my form teacher put up a list of our specific groups for Friday. I noticed one name, Sara, who I was really good friends with and decided to go downstairs and tell her (he form teacher isn't as overly efficient as mine). As soon as I opened the door, I saw her and without thinking, yelled REALLY LOUDLY,

"SARA, I'M IN YOUR SEX ED GROUP!!"

The second I said that I slapped my hand across my mouth, partially because there were a lot of people in there that heard what I said, but mainly because there were 2 camouflaged teachers sat down in front of me. Luckily they were the type of teachers that had got used to all of the retarded stuff that came out of the younger generation, and frankly didn't care.

After that, I laughed at myself for about 10 minutes, then went across to the other side of the room, where 2 of my friends were sat in the corner with their mp3 player on full blast. They said they heard me. I think it was a 'had to be there moment.' But still, I'll remember it forever and ever if I blog about it :-D



K is ordering a bunch of t-shirts for a holiday with her frieds, so I got an idea.... Now Gina and I are getting big, pink, rave t-shirts saying 'GEEK IN THE PINK.' If we're feeling really obnoxious we might wear them to the airport together :-D Heeeeeee. By the way, if anyone is unfamiliar with the term 'Geek in the Pink' go listen to Jason Mraz, we're obsessed with him. OBSESSED. In a good way...



Math. Math is probably my most boring subject. Due to the teacher who forces us to sit and do algebra for an hour straight. I had some cordial stuff in a bottle on my desk the WHOLE lesson and about 10 minutes before the end of the lesson she says to me, 'Katherine, put that juice away it will spill all over the desk.' I thought to myself EXCUSE ME? a) My name isn't Katherine and b) I am not 5 years old. I felt like saying 'It's cordial ACTUALLY' but I didn't. Although I said it to Gina when she walked away. Which made her laugh, so my teacher gave us evils again :) She's a lovely woman I'm sure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to watch MONK. Then Dr. Who. Then Pushing Daisies :)



Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 04, 2008 , Blogger S said...

I am so excited to be in your Sex ed class. EWWWW wasn't that nasty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home