Earth Girl

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Note to Self:

When making to-do lists, don't be vague.


Within the last three days I have realized that I have misplaced my mobile phone. I brought it with me to D of E (more to come on this) and had it right to the end. I checked my school bag, my blazer, my charger, my dresser, my coat pockets, my parent's cars. Then I noticed a small 'To Do' list on my desk.



It said 'Hand in phone -Check'



The only problem is, I have no idea what that means.



For the past 2 days I've been trying to say 'Hand in phone' with different emphasis on different words/ syllables/ beats. I've been looking for a hidden meaning. I've studied the handwriting to see if it really is mine or if i did or could have mispelled or missed out a word.



Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zéro. Diddley-squat.




Am I blonde? Check.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 21, 2008 , Blogger S said...

lolololololol mercury retrograde!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home